The Wings Alliance offers you the opportunity to complete your EASA training through an alliance of ‘approved’, high quality, Flight Training Schools; creating a credible, cost-effective and supported route towards your career as a commercial airline pilot.
Training with the Wings Alliance
The purpose of the Wings Alliance is to offer you all the advantages of the modular route, including:
- Less expensive than integrated training
- Flexibility – to plan around your other commitments
- Spread the cost – you choose when you train
- A wide choice of high quality schools
- The ability to continue working for the majority of your training.
In addition to the above, incorporating the benefits that previously only integrated schools could offer:
- Employment opportunities
- A complete training record.
The Wings Alliance is a not-for-profit organisation whose members from across Europe, have been selected based on their reputation and results.
For further information visit www.wingsalliance.eu.