Wings Alliance offers you a cost-effective route to your career as an EASA Commercial Pilot.
Our training programme provides you with maximum flexibility, without compromising on quality. Whether your priorities are speed, cost or location we can offer you a training programme to suit your circumstances.
For pilots nearing the end of their training, we also offer an industry leading APS MCC course.
“Wings Alliance were crucial in helping secure my first job at Flybe after only 7 days after finishing flight training. I truly believe the APS MCC that Wings Alliance offers is the best in the country, if not Europe and beyond” Ben Powel – First Officer, Jet2.
Training with the Wings Alliance
The purpose of the Wings Alliance is to offer you all the advantages of the modular route, including:
- Less expensive than integrated training
- Flexibility and choice – to plan around your other commitments
- Spread the cost – you choose when you train
- A wide choice of high quality schools
- The ability to continue working for the majority of your training.
- Support with getting you getting your first airline job.
- Training duration – You can complete your training in as little as a year.
The Wings Alliance is a not-for-profit organisation whose members from across Europe, have been selected based on their reputation and results.