- Free Fibre WiFi,
- Use of kitchen, fridge / freezer /cooking facilities/ washer & tumble drier
- Upstairs lounge with TV available evenings & weekends
- Double/King size beds and desk in all rooms
- Games room with Table tennis, darts and a pool table
- Free Tea, coffee and biscuits
- Help yourself breakfast
- Optional supper available on weekdays.
Clevedon is a charming Victorian seaside town and only half an hour from the city of Bristol. Clevedon has a sports centre, swimming pool, cinema, shops and the famous Clevedon Pier.
There are supermarkets within walking distance and Clevedon is full of pubs, restaurants and take-aways.
We are situated 1 minute from the seafront and our family home is a 4 storey Victorian house with ample roadside parking in a very quiet location with a large patio & secluded garden.
There are 3 rooms available and they share 2 bathrooms and 2 of the rooms have basins in. These are solely for BGS students.
We have two very friendly Labradors
Please contact: Nicky & Nigel
Address: Exmoor B&B, Clevedon, BS21 7SE
Price: £30 per night B&B
1.8 miles from The Ground School, bicycles available if required, easy level walk of 30 minutes