ATPL(A or H) full course
The full UK CAA and EASA approved ATPL course
What is included in the price:
- ATPdigital CBT software – available on Mac, iPad or PC. You can find the software requirements here https://www.bristol.gs/revision-courses/downloads-and-links/
- 3 x 5 day online revision weeks or 3 x 5 day in-person revision weeks at our Clevedon, UK training centre
- 18 month subscription to BGS Webinar Library (recorded webinars)
- CAP documents to download and print yourself (CAP696, CAP697, and CAP698 for fixed-wing or CAP758 for helicopters)
- 12 months free subscription to the Bristol Question Bank – BGSonline *please note your subscriptions start from the date of course enrolment*
- 12 months technical software support
Printed training materials (discounted when purchased with a course)
If you would like to combine your online learning with traditional training methods we can supply you with a set of printed training manuals as an optional extra. The content of the manuals is broken down by subject and chapter, with thousands of diagrams supplementing the text, and highlighted call-outs emphasising important facts.
Please scroll down to the ‘you may also need’ section below to add a complete set of manuals to your basket, these are offered at a discounted price (£520 + shipping instead of the normal price of £750) when purchased at the same time as the full course.
What isn’t included that you will also need to budget for:
- ATPL exam fees (each exam authority sets their own price. The UK CAA’s cost £82 each, bookable through their website), 13 exams in total. Austro Control exams cost £80 each – find out more here
- Food and accommodation during in-person revision weeks and exams (available locally from £25 per night)
- Shipping costs for any printed material (the cost of postage will be available to you once you reach checkout)
- A Jeppesen Airway Manual – GSPRM
- A CRP-5 navigation computer
- A commercial navigation protractor
- A precision drawing set
- An exam approved calculator
- A set of data booklets (CAPs) appropriate to your aircraft type
You may have some or all of these items already. If you do not, you may order these items individually or purchase a study kit that contains everything you need (see either below in ‘you may also need’). Please note that you will need these items during your course.
A PPL issued to International Civil Organisation (ICAO) standards. This is a mandatory requirement and you will be asked for your licence number when you register for your course – please ensure you have this to hand when signing up.
This is an EASA and UK CAA Approved course When you enrol you will be signed up with both our EASA and UK CAA approved Aviation Training Organisations, which will allow you to sit either or both EASA and UK CAA exams.
You may also need…
Complete study kit items
£6.67 – £69.00
This includes everything you’ll need to complete one of our approved courses:
- a GSPRM Jeppesen Student Pilot Route manual;
- a CRP5 navigation computer with pen;
- a commercial navigation protractor;
- a precision drawing set;
- an EASA exam-approved calculator; and
- a set of data booklets (CAPs) appropriate to your aircraft type
Please note that prices are quoted excluding VAT.
VAT will be added at the checkout if appropriate.
Choose the appropriate CAP Exam Manual/s
Manuals – complete set (purchased with a course)
A discounted complete set of printed manuals for all the subjects in the course.
These are offered at a discounted price (£520 + shipping instead of the normal price of £750) when purchased at the same time as the full course.
The manuals come on high quality paper in full colour, with Bristol Groundschool ring binders. Manuals are also available as books (perfect bound) for ATPL(A).
ATPL(H)/IR, IR or CPL manuals are only available in ring binders. ATPL(A) manuals have a choice of ring binder or ‘perfect bound’.
If you are purchasing separately, please look at this product.