ATPL(A or H) module 1 only
£1,510.00 – £1,666.00
Module one of our EASA approved course includes:
- ATPdigital CBT software
- The Revision Course – 5 days for ATPL(A) or ATPL(H)/IR *
- 12 months free access to BGS Online
- Two days of Accelerator Weekends* (replaced by online webinars).
* During the current coronavirus pandemic, our revision courses have moved online and, to supplement these and replace our accelerator weekends, we are also running a series of regular live webinars to cover the syllabus and to support students with their learning.
Printed training materials
If you would like to combine your online learning with traditional training methods we can supply you with a set of printed training manuals in ring binders as an optional extra. The content of the manuals is broken down by subject and chapter, with thousands of diagrams supplementing the text, and highlighted call-outs emphasising important facts.
What isn’t included that you will also need to budget for:
- ATPL Exam Fees (each exam authority sets their own price. The UK CAA’s cost £71 each, bookable through their website), 14 exams in total
- Accommodation during revision courses and exams (available locally from £25 per night)
- Food (supermarket within 10 minutes’ walk)
- Shipping costs for any printed study guides (allow £13.20 UK, costs for international shipping varies)
- A Jeppesen Airway Manual GSPRM’
- A CRP-5 navigation computer with pen
- A commercial navigation protractor
- A precision drawing set
- An EASA exam approved calculator
- A set of data booklets (CAPS) appropriate to your aircraft type
You may have some or all of these items already. If you do not, you may order these items individually’ or purchase a complete study kit which contains everything you need for £183: see next page (after you have added your course to the basket and before the checkout page). Please note that you will need these items and we believe that our prices are lower than you’ll be able to purchase elsewhere.
Pre course requirements
A PPL issued to International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO) standards. This is a mandatory requirement, and you will be asked for your licence number when you register for your course – please ensure that you have it to hand when signing up.
We ask for your operating system if you would like a USB sent out to you. If you are downloading it, please select any operating system to allow you to proceed. We will send you the download links for all devices by email.
You may also need…
Complete study kit
This includes everything you’ll need to complete one of our approved courses:
- a GSPRM Jeppesen Student Pilot Route manual;
- a CRP5 navigation computer with pen;
- a commercial navigation protractor;
- a precision drawing set;
- an EASA exam-approved calculator; and
- a set of data booklets (CAPs) appropriate to your aircraft type