Complete ATPL conversion kit
This kit includes everything you’ll need to prepare for the theory exams when converting an ICAO ATPL to an EASA ATPL. Included are:
- ATPdigital CBT software licence for download or physical media, for use on a PC, Mac or Ipad
- 12 months technical support
- 12 months free access to BGS Online, our exam question bank
- a copy of the Jeppesen Airway manual (GSPRM) which you’ll need during the course and for the examinations
- a copy of the CAP 696, 697 and 698 used during the course and for the examinations
- a CRP5 navigation computer with pen
- an EASA approved calculator for use in the exams
- a commercial navigation protractor
- a precision drawing set
- free access to ATPforum, our online forum where our Instructors answer any questions you have.
The only extras you’ll need to consider are the shipping charges and the examination fees, £71 per exam with the UK CAA. You can do your exams with any EASA examination authority. If you feel you need additional training support, you can book onto our revision courses or accelerator days at any time.