CPL(A) Full Course
The CPL(A) approved full course includes:
- ATPdigital CBT software. This software works on or offline and will automatically synchronise across multiple platforms
- 3 online Revision courses, 5 days each (Monday-Friday)
- Free 12 months’ access to BGS Online, Bristol’s question bank
- Access to Live and recorded webinars
Printed training materials
If you would like to combine your online learning with traditional training methods we can supply you with a set of printed training manuals in ring binders as an optional extra. The content of the manuals is broken down by subject and chapter, with thousands of diagrams supplementing the text, and highlighted call-outs emphasising important facts
What isn’t included that you will also need to budget for:
- CPL Exam Fees (each exam authority sets their own price. The UK CAA’s cost £73 each, bookable through their website), 13 exams in total. Austro Control exams cost £65 each – find out more here
- Shipping costs for any printed study guides (allow £13.20 UK, costs for international shipping varies)
- A Jeppesen Airway Manual – GSPRM
- A CRP-5 navigation computer with pen
- A commercial navigation protractor
- A precision drawing set
- An EASA exam approved calculator
- A copy of the Civil Aviation Publications, CAPS
You may have some or all of these items already. If you do not, you may order these items individually’ or purchase a complete study kit which contains everything you need for £197: see next page (after you have added your course to the basket and before the checkout page). Please note that you will need these items and we believe that our prices are lower than you’ll be able to purchase elsewhere.
You may also need…
Manuals – complete set (purchased with a course)
A discounted complete set of printed manuals for all the subjects in the course. The manuals come on high quality paper in full colour, with Bristol Groundschool ring binders. Manuals are also available as books (perfect bound) for ATPL(A).
ATPL(H)/IR, IR or CPL manuals are only available in ring binders. ATPL(A) manuals have a choice of ring binder or ‘perfect bound’.
Please note, this product is available, at the discounted rate, when purchased at the same time as a course. If you are purchasing separately, please look at this product.
Complete study kit
This includes everything you’ll need to complete one of our approved courses:
- a GSPRM Jeppesen Student Pilot Route manual;
- a CRP5 navigation computer with pen;
- a commercial navigation protractor;
- a precision drawing set;
- an EASA exam-approved calculator; and
- a set of data booklets (CAPs) appropriate to your aircraft type