CPL(A) module 1 only
Module one of our approved CPL(A) course includes:
- ATPdigital CBT software. The software works on or offline and will automatically synchronise across multiple platforms enabling you to study anywhere.
- Online Revision course (5 days, Monday-Friday).
- 12 months free access to the Bristol Question Bank – BGS Online *please note your subscription starts from the date of course enrolment*
- Live and recorded webinars
Printed training materials
If you would like to combine your online learning with traditional training methods we can supply you with a set of printed training manuals in ring binders as an optional extra. The content of the manuals is broken down by subject and chapter, with thousands of diagrams supplementing the text, and highlighted call-outs emphasising important facts.
What isn’t included that you will also need to budget for:
- CPL Exam Fees (each exam authority sets their own price. The UK CAA’s cost £73 each, bookable through their website), 13 exams in total. Austro Control exams cost £73 each – find out more here
- Shipping costs for any printed study guides (the cost of postage will be available to you once you reach checkout)
- A Jeppesen Airway Manual
- A CRP-5 navigation computer with pen
- A commercial navigation protractor
- A precision drawing set
- An EASA exam approved calculator
You may have some or all of these items already. If you do not, you may order these items individually or purchase a study kit that contains everything you need (see either below in ‘you may also need’). Please note that you will need these items during your course.
This is an EASA and UK CAA Approved course When you enrol you will be signed up with both our EASA and UK CAA approved Aviation Training organisations, which will allow you to sit either or both EASA and UK CAA exams.
You may also need…
Complete study kit items
£5.25 – £67.00
This includes everything you’ll need to complete one of our approved courses:
- a GSPRM Jeppesen Student Pilot Route manual;
- a CRP5 navigation computer with pen;
- a commercial navigation protractor;
- a precision drawing set;
- an EASA exam-approved calculator; and
- a set of data booklets (CAPs) appropriate to your aircraft type
Please note that prices are quoted excluding VAT.
VAT will be added at the checkout if appropriate.
Choose the appropriate CAP Exam Manual/s