CPL(A) module 1 only
Module one of our approved CPL(A) course includes:
- ATPdigital CBT software. The software works on or offline and will automatically synchronise across multiple platforms enabling you to study anywhere.
- Online Revision course (5 days, Monday-Friday).
- Free access to BGS Online (question bank) for 12 months
- Live and recorded webinars
Printed training materials
If you would like to combine your online learning with traditional training methods we can supply you with a set of printed training manuals in ring binders as an optional extra. The content of the manuals is broken down by subject and chapter, with thousands of diagrams supplementing the text, and highlighted call-outs emphasising important facts.
What isn’t included that you will also need to budget for:
- CPL Exam Fees (each exam authority sets their own price. The UK CAA’s cost £73 each, bookable through their website), 13 exams in total. Austro Control exams cost £65 each – find out more here
- Shipping costs for any printed study guides (allow £13.20 UK, costs for international shipping varies)
- A Jeppesen Airway Manual
- A CRP-5 navigation computer with pen
- A commercial navigation protractor
- A precision drawing set
- An EASA exam approved calculator
You may have some or all of these items already. If you do not, you may order these items individually’ or purchase a complete study kit which contains everything you need for £197:00 see next page (after you have added your course to the basket and before the checkout page). Please note that you will need these items and we believe that our prices are lower than you’ll be able to purchase elsewhere.