CPL(H) Full Course
The full UK CAA and EASA approved CPL(H) course:
- ATPdigital CBT software. This software works on or offline and will automatically synchronise across multiple platforms
- 3 online Revision courses, 5 days each (Monday-Friday)
- 12 months free access to the Bristol Question Bank – BGS Online *please note your subscription starts from the date of course enrolment*
- 18 month subscription to Live and recorded webinars
What isn’t included that you will also need to budget for:
- CPL Exam Fees (each exam authority sets their own price. The UK CAA’s cost £73 each, bookable through their website), 13 exams in total. Austro Control exams cost £73 each – find out more here
- Accommodation and food during revision courses and exams (available locally from £25 per night)
- Shipping costs for any printed study guides (the cost of postage will be available to you once you reach checkout)
- A Jeppesen Airway Manual – GSPRM
- A CRP-5 navigation computer with pen
- A commercial navigation protractor
- A precision drawing set
- An EASA exam approved calculator
- A copy of the helicopter data booklet (CAP758)
You may have some or all of these items already. If you do not, you may order these items individually or purchase a study kit that contains everything you need (see either below in ‘you may also need’). Please note that you will need these items during your course.
A set of hard copy manuals are available as an optional extra.
This is an EASA and UK CAA Approved course When you enrol you will be signed up with both our EASA and UK CAA approved Aviation Training Organisations, which will allow you to sit either or both EASA and UK CAA exams.
You may also need…
Complete study kit items
£5.25 – £67.00
This includes everything you’ll need to complete one of our approved courses:
- a GSPRM Jeppesen Student Pilot Route manual;
- a CRP5 navigation computer with pen;
- a commercial navigation protractor;
- a precision drawing set;
- an EASA exam-approved calculator; and
- a set of data booklets (CAPs) appropriate to your aircraft type
Please note that prices are quoted excluding VAT.
VAT will be added at the checkout if appropriate.
Choose the appropriate CAP Exam Manual/s
Manuals – complete set (purchased with a course)
A discounted complete set of printed manuals for all the subjects in the course. The manuals come on high quality paper in full colour, with Bristol Groundschool ring binders. Manuals are also available as books (perfect bound) for ATPL(A).
ATPL(H)/IR, IR or CPL manuals are only available in ring binders. ATPL(A) manuals have a choice of ring binder or ‘perfect bound’.
Please note, this product is available, at the discounted rate, when purchased at the same time as a course. If you are purchasing separately, please look at this product.