Why study with us?
At Bristol Groundschool, our vision is to enable students to pass their exams through excellent teaching from our industry experienced instructors, plus strong support, all within a comfortable and friendly learning environment.
Leading training package
- Our blended learning system combines the best traditional training methods with interactive innovative training tools. This results in outstanding results.
Regularly updated ATPL question bank
- Over 15,000 fixed-wing and helicopter specific exam questions with detailed explanations.
Intensive revision and classroom training
- 21 days of classroom tuition, more than any other training provider in the UK, including three revision weeks (1 week per module) and six optional Accelerator days (2 per module).
- Our instructors provide high levels of support with a focus on students fully understanding the course material. We have significantly better pass rates than the majority of training providers in the UK.
Supportive, friendly and experienced staff
- Industry experienced and knowledgeable instructors provide support throughout your training.
- Helpful and caring staff team.
- Free technical support.
- Access to the Bristol BGS forum, an active community of over 6,000 students and instructors.
EASA examination Centre
- We are an EASA examination centre, so you have the benefit of sitting your exams with us, usually the week after completing your revision course, in a comfortable and familiar environment. Spaces are limited, you are advised to book early.
Worldwide training partners
- We are the market leading provider of ATPL training resources and materials to ATPs around the world, with training partners throughout the UK, Europe, the Middle East, Australia and the United States.
What our students say about us
“The staff at Bristol really care and want their students to pass. They will do whatever they can to help students understand the subjects.”
“The Revision Weeks are brilliant; the instructors really know their stuff and really care about their students.”
“The time and energy the instructors provide to the students is amazing and made such a difference to my success, they were always willing to lend a helpful hand.”