Wings Alliance is now actively placing pilots with three UK airlines and are likely to be adding more UK and European Airlines and Corporate Jet Operators to this list over the coming months.
Fixed-wing pilots who are interested in a job with any of these airlines and meet the eligibility criteria are encouraged to apply to the Wings Alliance now:
To be eligible individuals must have completed their professional training with Wings Alliance member schools listed on their website – www.wingsalliance.eu
Eligible applicants will be invited to attend one of the selection days and successful students will be eligible to complete the Wings Alliance Airline Placement Programme. Successful graduates will be recommended to partner airlines.
The Wings Alliance is new and individuals may be cautious, hopefully this will reassure applicants:
- It costs nothing to apply and individuals are not committed in any way.
- Individuals will not be put through selection if they do not meet the eligibility criteria.
- The selection days will only be run when there are places available on the Airline Placement Programme.
- Places on the Airline Placement Programme are only available to pilots who have passed the Wings Alliance selection.
- Airline Placement Programmes will only be run when there are indications from employers that they have jobs available for Wings Alliance graduates.
Two successful students who recently completed the Wings Alliance Airline Placement Programme said:
“The training is incredibly hard work and challenging but great fun. The full motion 747 SIM was fantastic.” Helen Wilson
“It was great, I really enjoyed learning about the fundamentals of working in a multi crew environment and the instructor who is also a current pilot was really good.” Michael Windsor
Training with the Wings Alliance will allow aspiring pilots to choose the best and most appropriate Flight Schools for their circumstances at every stage of their training, whilst providing them with a comprehensive training record which is invaluable for airline recruiters.
The next three selection days are 20th May, 24th June and 22nd July.
If you are interested, please complete the enquiry form on the Wings Alliance website or for further information please contact us on +44(0)1275 345 915.