As part of our ATPL offering, you can give your students twelve months of free access to BGSonline, the original ATPL question bank. It’ has more than 15,000 EASA ATPL fixed-wing and helicopter-specific exam questions. Each question has detailed explanations. And your students can access the question bank via PC, Mac, iPad or smartphone access. It’s the perfect tool for your students to test themselves, expand their knowledge and get exam ready. And it demonstrates that you are a school that’s committed to helping students pass their ATPLs with flying colours
The perfect revision tool….
· More than 15,000 ATPL fixed-wing and helicopter-specific exam questions
· Each student gets a dashboard view of how their knowledge is growing by topic
· Tutorial videos that provide in-depth insight on key concepts
· Filter questions by subject, topic or specific keywords as well as seeing ‘current’ questions or the entire database.
· Students can flag questions for review later and create their own practice exams
· Generate mock exams based on the same EASA algorithms
Our ATPL question bank is regularly updated with the latest questions
We know it’s important that learning materials remain relevant. BGSonline ATPL question bank has been designed to closely resemble the official EASA Central Question Bank. It’s regularly updated by our instructors and enriched with feedback from thousands of CPL and ATPL students who have studied and taken their exams at Bristol Groundschool or one of our training partner schools.
What our students are saying
“BGSonline provides the best aviation theory study support there is, compared with all the other question banks that are littered with thousands of erroneous questions. BGSonline puts quality above quantity. I love the functionality, the extra support and the ability to customise it to suit my study style.” Zoltan Szabo