We’re a worldwide provider of ATPL training resources
We are the market leading provider of ATPL training resources and materials offering a complete solution for the theoretical knowledge phase of training for fixed-wing and helicopter. The material can be used equally effectively for integrated, modular and distance learning courses and is approved in the majority of EASA states.
Our training solution consists of top-quality resources and services including:
- Computer-based training (CBT) software – ATPdigital
- BGSonline – the leading ATPL question bank
- Management monitoring and reporting system (MRS)
- Instructor classroom presentations
- Bespoke syllabus – created to suit the order you teach your course
- Comprehensive technical and customer support
NOW AVAILABLE – A complete online ATPL theory training solution
We also offer school’s a complete online ATPL theory training package. This can be delivered under your, or our, approvals with built-in live and pre-recorded classroom presentations (webinars) and online revision courses. This option enables your students to complete their ATPL theory, in their own country and/or at your school.
Interested? Watch a clip from one of our webinars:
ATPdigital – computer based training
Our CBT program covers all the EASA Learning Objectives and includes interactive lessons to make studying immersive and engaging. It features animated diagrams, videos and in-built tests, with instant results and progress trackers to ensure your students’ training is as effective as possible. ATPdigital also has a built-in question bank. Students are automatically guided through the subjects as they follow the training programme. This helps to effectively prepare students for their exams.
When we are writing our material we write with questions in mind – we are not limited by the Learning Objectives but we do cover them. This aids students understanding, enabling them to be able to deal with the different exam type questions more effectively and to increase the likelihood of them passing their exams.
Progress is recorded through a series of short quizzes at the end of each section, with instant results, as well as progress tests to conclude each significant section. ATPdigital and our question bank are regularly updated by our instructors.
– Works online and offline across multiple platforms
– Quizzes and progress tests embedded in software, to test students understanding for every lesson/subject
– Animations and images throughout
– Real-life case studies
– Lesson search facility
The ATPdigital iPad app is available free from the Apple App Store for students who already have ATPdigital.
Management Reporting and Monitoring System (MRS), including quick and easy exam creation function
Behind the CBT is a comprehensive web-based admin system that allows you and your instructors to monitor student progress in as much detail as you require, and create your own tests, exams and questions.
The results stored in the central database can be accessed through the admin system by your instructors from anywhere.
The admin system assesses the successful completion of the course by the student passing all the lesson quizzes and the progress tests.
Within the system you have the ability to create mock exams and fixed tests in minutes using the BGS question bank.
BGSonline – ATPL question bank
Your students will also receive free access to BGSonline, the original ATPL online question bank, with over 15,000 EASA ATPL fixed-wing and helicopter-specific exam questions. It has detailed explanations and PC, Mac, iPad or smartphone access.
Key BGSonline features
- Generate mock exams based on the same EASA algorithms
- Create personalised practice exams
- Filter questions by subject, topic or specific keywords
- Progress trackers
- Filter the question bank to only show current questions or view the entire database.
- The ability for students to:
- View a personalised detailed analysis page, where they can view their progress day by day or filtered by individual subjects or topics
- Flag questions for review later and create their own custom tests consisting of questions that they have flagged.
- Excellent support
- Tutorial videos
This question bank has been designed to closely resemble the official EASA Central Question Bank, and is regularly updated by our instructors and enriched with feedback from thousands of CPL and ATPL students who have studies and taken their exams with us at Bristol Groundschool or one of our training partner schools.
If your current ATPL training solution isn’t working for you, talk to us and find out why Bristol Groundschool supplies more flight schools worldwide with ATPL theory materials than any other ground school in the UK market. Please complete the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org