You can download ATPdigital for iPad by searching “atpdigital” in the App Store, or by following the below QR code or link.
iOS 13.1 or later.
Up to 15GB of available hard disk space (depending on the size of your course).
A reliable internet connection, without restrictions preventing connection to our servers, suitable for an initial download of around 13GB and regular synchronisation once installed.
- Ensure you uninstall any older copies of ATPdigital before installing the new app to avoid corruptions of your records
- You can find the app in the Apple App Store, by click on the above link or by searching for “atpdigital” in the App Store.
- Download the app.
- Once downloaded, open the app and sign into your account by entering your email address and the password sent to you when you purchased your course.
- The app will then download your profile before downloading the lessons in your first module – There’s a lot of content in these lessons, so please be patient while this downloads.
- Once the first module has been downloaded you can choose to either download all of the remaining lessons in your course or continue on to the Dashboard, so you can start studying the lessons in the first module.
- If you choose not to grab the remaining lessons straight away, you can download them at any time by clicking the Updates Available button in the bottom left of the Dashboard page.
If you have any questions, you can contact me by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.