£550.00 – £3,195.00
This is an EASA and UK CAA Approved course. When you enrol you will be signed up with both our EASA and UK CAA approved Aviation Training Organisations, which will allow you to sit either or both EASA and UK CAA exams.
What is included in the price:
- ATPdigital CBT software – available on Mac, iPad or Windows computers. You can find the software requirements here https://www.bristol.gs/revision-courses/downloads-and-links/
- Per module: 1 x 5 day online revision week or 1 x 5 day in-person revision week at our Clevedon, UK training centre
- With Full Course or Module 1: 18 month subscription to BGS Webinar Library (recorded webinars)
- An example aircraft data booklet to download and print yourself (CAP758)
- With Full Course or Module 1: 12 months free subscription to the Bristol Question Bank – BGSonline *please note your subscriptions start from the date of course enrolment*
- Support from our World-Class Instructors
- Technical software support throughout your studies
- Optional, printed training manuals (discounted)
If you would like to combine your online learning with traditional training methods we can supply you with a set of printed training manuals as an optional extra. The content of the manuals is broken down by subject and chapter, with thousands of diagrams supplementing the text, and highlighted call-outs emphasising important facts.
These are offered at a discounted price (£520 + shipping instead of the normal price of £750) when purchased at the same time as the full course.
What isn’t included that you will also need to budget for:
- ATPL exam fees (each exam authority sets their own price. The UK CAA’s cost £82 each, bookable through their website), 13 exams in total. Austro Control exams cost £80 each – find out more here
- Food and accommodation during in-person revision weeks and exams (available locally from £25 per night)
- Shipping costs for any printed material (the cost of postage will be available to you once you reach checkout)
- A Jeppesen Airway Manual – GSPRM
- A CRP-5 navigation computer
- A commercial navigation protractor
- A precision drawing set
- An exam approved calculator
- A printed example aircraft data booklet (CAP)
You may have some or all of these items already. If you do not, you may order these items individually or purchase a study kit that contains everything you need (see either below in ‘you may also need’). Please note that you will need these items during your course.
A PPL issued to International Civil Organisation (ICAO) standards. This is a mandatory requirement and you will be asked for your licence number when you register for your course – please ensure you have this to hand when signing up.